1. When was the last time you cut your hair? Did you like the haircut?
I get my hair trimmed and colored every 5 weeks. I have had essentially the same haircut (straight, no bangs, parted on the left) at different lengths (shoulder to mid-back) since I was 17, so, yeah, I like it.
2. Grapes with seeds or seedless?
Seedless! Those little woody bits of seeds – blegh!
3. When was the last time you went to a fancy party? What did you wear?
My company Christmas party in December. I wore my Company Christmas Party dress – black with a fluffy tulle overlay on the skirt that has this glittered pattern on it. It’s the dress I’ve worn to all my company Christmas parties for the last 5 years or so.
4. What colour is your bedroom wall?
Sherwin Williams Soar (link takes you to a color swatch so you can see)
5. The worst smell in the world is…
Dog diarrhea. Or maybe strawberry banana. Both of them make me want to puke.
6. Last thing you spat out.
A bit of gristle from my turkey lunch meat.
7. Do you sing when no one is around? What do you usually sing?
Yes. Whatever is on the radio or playing on the CD player. And I dance.
8. Your least favourite name (and it’s okay if it’s Melissa; I can take it).
I don’t have a least favorite name – I have some people I don’t like, but they share names with people I DO like, so the names don’t get “tainted.”
9. Did you like the food served at the last dinner party you went to?
Honestly, no. I thought I would from the description, but the reality on the plate was not good.
10. What is your most prized possession? Would you kill a unicorn in order to save your most prized possession?
I’ve been working on non-attachment, so while losing my *stuff* would be annoying and difficult to replace, I would have very few things I would be crying over. My kids’ baby books and my baby book and albums (all analog) would make me very, very sad. I try to keep all my digital backed up so it would be hard to lose all of it. And I would not kill a unicorn to save my stuff, but I would resent that unicorn forever and never want to see it again because it would remind me every time about what I gave up to keep it around.
Your turn! Copy and paste questions, and link back here if you answer them.