Another quickie since I’m supposed to be helping someone else with a project…
- 37 weeks is considered full-term at their office, and they would not do anything to stop labor at this point
- 3+ cm dialated (almost 4)
- 25% effaced
- -2 station
- negative for group b strep
- blood pressure 114/64
- no weight gain since last visit (up total of 24 lb at this point)
- baby’s heart beat 154 bpm
- quote, “If I was a betting man, I’d bet that you won’t make it til next week’s appointment.” Sharah’s note: remember, this is the same guy who told me I wouldn’t make it to term last visit.
- if I haven’t delivered by my appointment next Monday, they’ll look to see what his schedule is the week that I’m due and we can schedule an induction on a day he is on call (if I want it). Per his professional opinion though, I’m not going to need one. I’m apparently “very favorable” for delivery via Mother Nature.
- and no, I’m not having any contractions. A few cramps/back spasms here and there, but nothing that lasts longer than me going “OUCH” and rubbing the owie spot.