Okay, it’s getting to that point already. The point where I just can’t bring myself to write anything that requires deep thought. So I’m going to work on my 100 Things list again. I think we’re up through 60, so you’ll just have to imagine a “6” infront of the numbers on the list below.
- I have to wash my hair every morning because it’s too oily to work with otherwise.
- I am lucky enough to drive my dream car that I’ve wanted since I was 14. Of course, that does mean that the dang thing is now 17 years old.
- I feel guilty about the environmental impact of driving a car that only gets 16 mpg. Not enough to stop driving it though. But I will buy something much more fuel-efficient when we have to buy a new car, I promise.
- I love working puzzles. One of my family’s traditions is to buy a puzzle, open it on Christmas morning, and spend the day after we open presents putting it together.
- I have never watched an episode of the Andy Griffith Show. People seem to find this strange, but I never was interested in it. And the theme song annoys the heck out of me.
- I’ve thought about starting my own business as a wedding coordinator. I think I would be fantastic at the job, and I love weddings, but I don’t want to give up all my weekends preparing for someone else’s fun. So I just keep it in my back pocket in case I someday want to retire or otherwise just give up engineering.
- I don’t wear dangly earrings because I think my ears stick out too far and I don’t want to draw attention to them.
- I start my Christmas shopping in July so that I don’t have to deal with the crowds in December.
- I much prefer winter to summer. I love being able to wear sweaters and curl up in a blanket with a hot cup of chocolate.
- I have fallen down the stairs at my house multiple times, both upper and lower sets. Luckily, there are only 8 stairs in each set, so the worst I’ve done is bruise myself and skin my knees.
Now remember, there are lots of Game Day questions still in the post below this, so go give it a try.