41. I really, really want a Dyson but I can’t justify the cost to myself since I only have two rooms with carpet.
42. I’m awed by people who can make art of any kind. I simply do not have the ability to think up some creative idea and make it come to life.
43. Same thing goes with music. While I have a great appreciation for other people’s music, the most I can do is hum lullabies and sing to myself.
44. My favorite “foreign” cuisine is Italian – the pasta is certainly not good for my PCOS (or my hips), but I love it anyway.
45. I cannot make biscuits to save my soul. My godmother is probably turning over in her grave since I used to sit on her counters and watch her bake hers. The last time I tried homemade biscuits, the dog wouldn’t eat them. B.isquick hasn’t worked out well for me either.
46. I have not had any luck with houseplants since we moved into this house. I normally have a fairly green thumb, but there are so many trees that I can’t get enough light inside and I don’t like shade-only plants very much.
47. I’m fascinated by cultural history. How people lived, what influenced their decisions, the day-to-day transactions of their lives are all more interesting to me than military or political history.
48. I’ve always wanted to build airplanes. I didn’t pursue it as a career because I didn’t think I could handle the necessary math when I was in college.
49. I love playing miniature golf. The more outlandish or extravagant the course is, the more I enjoy playing. Manly, however, hates it – so I rarely get to play.
50. I would play P.laystation all day if I got the chance. We have a half-dozen games that I want to play but don’t have time to do so.