U/s this morning showed one larger follicle and a whole bunch of 9-10 mm ones. Waiting on Nurse Earlyshift to call me back and let me know a) if I should trigger or b) if I need to come back in a few days for another u/s. Also, decided that we’ll do the HSG next cycle. Apparently Nurse ES thought the receptionist has scheduled it this cycle, but that didn’t happen. She offered to get me scheduled for tomorrow morning but I would prefer a little more time to get prepared for this kind of thing.